I’ve been busy with too many deployments and onsite support and when have time try to help out the Lync Community via Lync TechNet forum.
While doing that I noticed how many open threads and questions are out there about integration problems between Lync client and Outlook 2010 / 2013 clients.
So I decided to gather all problems, how to troubleshoot and solutions about this particular problem and put them in one article and will be updating this post whenever I find something new regarding this topic some steps are suggested by me, some by other Lync expert out there.
So will start be listing common problems that I faced in my day – to – day work
- Authentication Prompt
- Warning icon in Lync
- Conversation History not saved
- Cannot reply with IM or see the presence of user in outlook
- Cannot schedule an Online Meeting
- Lync Client not showing Missed calls
- Cannot lookup users in Lync Client
- Duplicate contacts in Lync when search for someone
I will be updating this post as more problem / solutions are reported or faced that were not mentioned above.
Continue reading “The Complete guide to Troubleshoot Lync/Skype for business – Outlook Clients Integration”